Our End of Winter Photo Contest
Zoe in the Snow
All winter, Midland Park Press readers have been sending us snow shots. Pictures of snowmen, snow angels, snow sculptures and more. With spring beginning this Wednesday, we thought we should hold our first photo contest with all the winter snow photos you sent in. Here's how it will go down:
The voting will take place on the Midland Park Press Facebook page from Monday, March 18 to Friday, March 22 and will be limited to "fans" of the page. To vote, go to facebook.com/MidlandParkPress and "LIKE" the page, if you haven't already.
Next, review the photos in the End of Winter 2013 album. To vote for your favorite photo, click on the "LIKE" button. You may vote only once per photo, but you may vote for as many photos as you like.
On Friday evening, we will review the "LIKES" for all the photos and the photo with the most "LIKES" from fans of the page will be crowned the winner. In addition to bragging rights, the winner will receive a family-friendly prize package.
Tips for contestants:
- Tag yourself in the photo on the Midland Park Press page.
- Share the link to this article on your timeline.
- Encourage friends and family to LIKE the Midland Park Press page and vote for your photo.
- Tag friends and family in the comments of your photo to remind them to vote.
- If you share the photo on your timeline, remind friends to vote on the Midland Park Press page. Only votes on the Midland Park Press page will count. And remember only votes from "fans" of the Midland Park Press page, so remind your friends and family to LIKE the page.