Take The Municipal Alliance Survey
The Midland Park Municipal Alliance is a volunteer organization that provides services within our community with the goal of reducing alcohol, tobacco and other drug abuse. The funds for these services come from the Governor's Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse.
In order for the Municipal Alliance to continue to receive grant money for drug prevention and education, they are conducting a survey. The alliance would greatly appreciate it if members of the community would respond to the online survey, which is available here.
Municipal Alliance programs include:
- Footprints for Life: A six-week elementary school curriculum
- A Prom bus service which has been running for many years with a high success level.
- A Peer Leadership group at the high school that runs throughout the year.
- A weekly after school club that offers a safe environment for students to do homework.
- Guest speakers and workshops for the community at least once a year.
For more information or to join the Municipal Alliance, contact Jayne Burke at email@example.com.