Public Notice: Zoning Board Hearing on 95 & 109 Greenwood
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING BOROUGH OF MIDLAND PARK ZONING BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that an application has been made to the Board of Adjustment of the Borough of Midland Park. County of Bergen, and State of New Jersey, affecting property known as 95 Greenwood Avenue and 109 Greenwood Avenue, Midland Park, New Jersey 07432, Block 33, Lot 1 and Block 35, Lot 12. The purpose of this application is to obtain amended site plan approval. Please be advised that both lots as they exist now and as they are proposed are located in the 1-2 Industrial Zone District.
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that Applicant is requesting variance and other relief including:
1. Variance relief from Section 34-11.2e. Building Coverage which establishes a maximum building coverage in the 1-2 zone of forty (40%) percent. Applicant proposes to increase the non-conforming building coverage from forty-four and sixty-nine one-hundredths (44.69%) percent to forty-five and five one-hundredths (45.05%) percent.
2. Variance relief from Section 34-16.2 Non-residential Off-Street Parking in a required front yard. Applicant proposes to continue utilizing the existing 7 parking spaces in the front yard parking lot.
3. Variance relief from Section 34-16.2 Non-residential Off-Street Parking which requires 38 off-street parking spaces. Applicant proposes to continue utilizing the existing 34 parking spaces.
4. Variance relief from Section 34-13.1 a. 4. Accessory Structures and Buildings which prohibits the installation of non-ornamental accessory buildings or structure is between the principal building and the street right of way. Applicant proposes to install three (3) gas fired generators in the Greenwood Avenue front yard between the principal building and the street right of way.
5. Any other variance, design waiver, etc. which is deemed necessary by the Midland Park Zoning Board of Adjustment.
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that all documents pertaining to this application are on file at the Midland Park Zoning Board of Adjustment located at the Municipal Building, 280 Godwin Avenue, Midland Park, New Jersey 07432. All documents may be inspected during normal business hours. This application has been set for a Public Hearing before the Midland Park Zoning Board of Adjustment on May 8, 2013 at 7:30 PM at the Municipal Building, 280 Godwin Avenue, Midland Park. New Jersey 07432. When the calendar is called, you may appear in person or by your attorney and present any objections you may have to the granting of this application. Robert C. Welch, Jr., Esq. Dwyer, Dwyer & Welch 118 Prospect Street Ridgewood, New Jersey 07450 Attorney for Applicant
Dated: April 19, 2013 April 24, 2013