Summer Road Resurfacing Program Continues
● By Anonymous
Midland Park's annual summer roads resurfacing program began on June 25 and will continue through July 3. Wyckoff roads will also be under construction during the same period, so expect detours and delays throughout the area.
Midland Park roads to undergo work include:
- All of Greenwood Avenue
- Wostbrock Lane
- Pine Street
- Floral Lane
- Smithfield Road
- Evergreen Street from Spruce Street to the Waldwick border
- Hemlock Street from Evergreen Street to the Waldwick border
Milling work was expected to be completed last week and paving for Greenwood Avenue paving is supposed to be finished July 1, weather permitting. Paving on other streets are expected to continue on July 1 and 2 and possibly July 3. Borough officials noted the projects have been progressing according to schedule.
For residents on those roads, please arrange to have your vehicles out of your driveways and parked on adjacent roadways by 7am. Once the milling machine has passed your house, you may access your driveway. On paving days, do not plan to be back on the road until two hours after the completion of paving.
For updates on the Midland Park road resurfacing project, visit the borough's new website at www.midlandparknj.org.
In Wyckoff, PSE&G began repaving sections of Wyckoff and Franklin avenues on June 25 and will continue through July 8. The following sections will be closed at times during the next few weeks:
- Wyckoff Avenue between Spring Meadow Road and Godwin Avenue.
- Wyckoff Avenue between Francis Place and Franklin Avenue
- The intersection of Wyckoff Avenue and Cedar Hill Avenue
- Wyckoff Avenue between Newtown Road and Cedar Hill Avenue
- Franklin Avenue between Woodfield Road and the Franklin Lakes border
On July 8, road milling will being at 6:00 am and continue for approximately one week in this location, weather permitting:
- Cedar Hill Avenue, between Wyckoff Avenue and Newtown Road
- Ravine Avenue, between Grandview Avenue and Lafayette Avenue, including the Intersection of Lafayette and Ravine Avenues
- Lynch Place
For updates on the Wyckoff project, check the township's website www.wyckoff-nj.com.